Complicated paternity testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseGirl

A friend of mine is almost seven months pregnant and would like to clarify who the father of her baby is as soon as the baby is born. However, she is under the age of 18. Also to make things more complicated the possible father is in state prison.
Is there any way for a paternity test to be done without the inmate getting new charges for statutory rape? Or is that something that would not even come up?

A friend of mine is almost seven months pregnant and would like to clarify who the father of her baby is as soon as the baby is born. However, she is under the age of 18. Also to make things more complicated the possible father is in state prison.
Is there any way for a paternity test to be done without the inmate getting new charges for statutory rape? Or is that something that would not even come up?

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Why would anyone want to PROVE a convicted felon is the father of their child?

Try contacting The Maury Povich Show. Maury can get it done for free, and avoid legal complications, most of the time.

His show will even fly you to NY, put you up in a nice hotel, feed you a couple free meals, do the tests for free, put a little loot in your pocket, and give you the answers you seek.

In your friends case, if Con Victed Felon ain't the BD, he'll keep bringing you backu till you find a BD.

Try contacting The Maury Povich Show. Maury can get it done for free, and avoid legal complications, most of the time.
LOL, how very true. I remember when he used to do serious journalism on "A Current Affair." Now he's carved a niche for himself as the paternity guy on the TV circuit.

If it's a money issue, and a small amount, perhaps the potential mother ought to think of the paternal rights that might come with establishing fatherhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back