clean me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk4696

my wife has accumulated large amounts of debts behind my back.she was trying to hid it from me but of course i found out about it. most of the time i am only home on the weekends because my job takes me all over the usa building water towers.when we got married she had (nothing) just a car and clothes. i have supported her and her two children for the last 4 yrs. when we were married i had already had my home,horses.4-wheelers,jeeps,very large horse trailer that you can sleep in,and 2 motorcycles.the one motorcyle i bought for her the horse trailer i bought when we were married.everything else i had (before) we married. is she going to be able to clean me out. i live in north carolina . what on earth should i do,i know she will want everything help

Originally posted by sk4696:
my wife has accumulated large amounts of debts behind my back.she was trying to hid it from me but of course i found out about it. most of the time i am only home on the weekends because my job takes me all over the usa building water towers.when we got married she had (nothing) just a car and clothes. i have supported her and her two children for the last 4 yrs. when we were married i had already had my home,horses.4-wheelers,jeeps,very large horse trailer that you can sleep in,and 2 motorcycles.the one motorcyle i bought for her the horse trailer i bought when we were married.everything else i had (before) we married. is she going to be able to clean me out. i live in north carolina . what on earth should i do,i know she will want everything help
Impossible for anyone to say. You have your defenses but be aware that part of the "deal" that might be proposed from her side with regard to marriage is that she stays home to take care of the kids and forgoes a career so that you could have one. You might want to think of how to approach this and more with an attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back