Child support

The AOP is irrelevant. If the state took him to court and he was ordered to pay child support, then he was found to be the legal father.
I was talking about the other child where there is no child support order because there's no legal dad yet.

I was talking about the other child where there is no child support order because there's no legal dad yet.
The OP has mentioned two children, of which both fathers have child support orders:
Post #1: "Ex owes me nearly $30,000 in back due child support..."
Post #9: "I have another case with another father who owes me past due support..."

If there are child support orders in the two cases mentioned by the OP, then each of those children have legal fathers. The AOP (in either case) is irrelevant.

I was talking about a third child mentioned in post #15. "Now I have to take that same man to court for our 15 year old, the deadbeat hasn't even signed her birth certificate yet." You responded to that post.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the OP but to me it sounds like she has three children by two different fathers, both of whom are behind in child support for two of the children, and the third child doesn't have a legal father yet.

I was talking about a third child mentioned in post #15. "Now I have to take that same man to court for our 15 year old, the deadbeat hasn't even signed her birth certificate yet." You responded to that post.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the OP but to me it sounds like she has three children by two different fathers, both of whom are behind in child support for two of the children, and the third child doesn't have a legal father yet.
Could be.

The OP has mentioned two children, of which both fathers have child support orders:
Post #1: "Ex owes me nearly $30,000 in back due child support..."
Post #9: "I have another case with another father who owes me past due support..."

If there are child support orders in the two cases mentioned by the OP, then each of those children have legal fathers. The AOP (in either case) is irrelevant.
The second child there's no court order for CS it sounds like. She needs to take him to court and have the court establish paternity if he's the father. And then they'll file an order and possibly he'd owe 15 years of back cs.

Back