Child Support/Paternity

Status
Not open for further replies.

twiller

I'll try to make a long story short.
I live in New Jersey, The child in question is now a resident of Florida, who
is now 15 years old.
In 1998 his mother summoned me to court for child support. I had no problem paying
support if he was my child. I told her no problem let's get a paternity test, I haven't heard from her again.
Two weeks later I get a notice telling me not appear, the plaintiff
dismissed the charges.
Now it's 2003 and I get the same summons, but now she's saying paternity
has been verified and that there has never been court procedings on this matter.
I never married this girl, I thought she was trying to find the other three guys she said could be the father.
I have since moved on and have a wife and three kids.
This girl is crazy, I've had her arrested twice for assault and once for property damage,
now she's got my address which my employer so nicely gave out. She requested her information private
for fear of her saftey.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Thank You

Originally posted by twiller:
I'll try to make a long story short.
I live in New Jersey, The child in question is now a resident of Florida, who
is now 15 years old.
In 1998 his mother summoned me to court for child support. I had no problem paying
support if he was my child. I told her no problem let's get a paternity test, I haven't heard from her again.
Two weeks later I get a notice telling me not appear, the plaintiff
dismissed the charges.
Now it's 2003 and I get the same summons, but now she's saying paternity
has been verified and that there has never been court procedings on this matter.
I never married this girl, I thought she was trying to find the other three guys she said could be the father.
I have since moved on and have a wife and three kids.
This girl is crazy, I've had her arrested twice for assault and once for property damage,
now she's got my address which my employer so nicely gave out. She requested her information private
for fear of her saftey.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.
Very sorry to hear about the problem. Have you found out the "proof" she claims to have? Have you contacted the FL police about her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back