Child support fraud??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedroalcala

Hi there, I have a really urgent question about child support services her in Las Vegas nevada, this girl went to the child support services on the 13 of march, a day before i went which was a 12 of march, so anyways, I went to the DNA room were there was a lady that was going to do the test, so i asked her in a normal friendly matter, "WHAT CAN I DO IF THE CHILD DOES NOT BELONG TO ME OR THE GENES AIN'T COMPATIBLE", she replied to me in a mean not to confirmed matter "YOU CAME HERE BECAUSE YOUR THE FATHER AND THERES NO WAYS YOUR NOT THE FATHER THATS WHY YOUR HERE!" so i just stayed quiet. But the whole point of everything is that, in less than 1 week i got the results, saying: "you cannot be excluded as the biological father of the child, and a man of the untested unexamend child" i don't really know what that means but do you guys think there if fraud, i connot give her $215 a month when i only work 1 day a week and im just 17 and she already 18 right know, this girl has drugs in her system, is a girl that likes to have sex with any guys that gets at her, i mean how can i fix this? do i need an attorney or can i do something? i already went to court, she did not appear in court but i did, and the judge said that i still got to pay her $100 a month since im 17 once im 18 i got to pay her $215, i told the judge that i wasen't confirmed with the DNA saliva test and she said "the papers say 99.9 probability and im the father...any good advice you can all give me? thanks you so much!!

Something doesn't quite ring true here....

"you cannot be excluded as the biological father of the child, and a man of the untested unexamend child"

Of course you wouldn't be able to be excluded if the child was "untested and unexamined"--Brad Pitt and Barack Obama wouldn't be excluded under those circumstances!

i told the judge that i wasen't confirmed with the DNA saliva test and she said "the papers say 99.9 probability and im the father...any good advice you can all give me? thanks you so much!!

Apparently the child was, at some point, "tested and examined." The result? Congratulations; you're a father! For every action there is a consequence, sir. And the consequence of this particular sexual act is going to be costing you [and, sadly, probably the taxpayers as well] varying amounts of money for the next eighteen years.

So my advice to you is as follows. Finish high school and pay your bills, so that you can be a positive role model to this child you've fathered. It's time--despite your age and circumstance--to be a man.

You are the father so its time to grow up and support the child. You do not get the option of only working 1 day a week. Time to find another job. Also if she truly is on drugs then you file for custody if you can prove mom is unfit. You also should set up a visitation schedule so you can see the child. since you are a minor don't your parents have to be present at court hearings? what do they think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back