child maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wozdm38

i have two sons aged 12 and 14. i have them every weekend and have done for the past 11 years. There mother and i have allways had our own agreement regarding any money paid to her, i am currently unemployed and two weeks ago, the DWP sent me a letter saying that CMEC are taking 7.15 a week off me for child maintenance.
my problem is that niether the kids mother nor myself have had any contact with Cmec regarding child maintanence in the 11 years since we seperated. are they allowed to just deduct money from me even though they have never been in contact with both parents?......any advice would be greatfull....thanks warren.

i have two sons aged 12 and 14. i have them every weekend and have done for the past 11 years. There mother and i have allways had our own agreement regarding any money paid to her, i am currently unemployed and two weeks ago, the DWP sent me a letter saying that CMEC are taking 7.15 a week off me for child maintenance.
my problem is that niether the kids mother nor myself have had any contact with Cmec regarding child maintanence in the 11 years since we seperated. are they allowed to just deduct money from me even though they have never been in contact with both parents?......any advice would be greatfull....thanks warren.

Are they allowed to take your money?

Do you mean is it legal for them to rob you?

Sure, they're the government and they're here to rob you.

I suggest you speak to them, and not us.

Ask them how they are able to take your money without your permission?

Then sit back and watch how well they lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back