Child Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will not receive the level and depth of help you require on the internet.

You're doing the right thing, so far.

I suggest you discuss with your lawyer (or another lawyer) a "malicious prosecution" civil lawsuit or some other remedy available in your jurisdiction.

It might also be wise to make your child exchanges in a police station or sheriff's office.

Again, I suggest you speak with your lawyer about protecting your backside.

NY is a "one party" consent state, as far as recording the telephone calls with this family of evil doers.

I'd record every conversation I had with each of these creatures.

I'd also take a video recording of the child's appearance each and every time I picked her up and returned her to the evil mother!

The judge in your current custody matter might eventually sanction her for her frivolous false filings (I love alliteration)!!!!

Yeah i figured that. Its just so frustrating...i mean is this going to go on for the next 15 years? I don't even mind the CPS visits, because contrary to all of the negative things i always hear, there always seem to be kind and fair if you have nothing to be worried about...its just the withholding of visitation that i can't do. I appreciate you taking the time to answer me though ArmyJudge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back