child custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

jooti

I am looking for some advice, i have 18 month boy, i would like to separate from my husband, but i would like to have my son with me as much as possible, is there any allowances for this with such young kids? would the court favor the primary caregiver(mom)? thanks

Q: is there any allowances for this with such young kids? would the court favor the primary caregiver(mom)?

A: Used to be ... women's liberation did away with such outdated ideas.

I am looking for some advice, i have 18 month boy, i would like to separate from my husband, but i would like to have my son with me as much as possible, is there any allowances for this with such young kids? would the court favor the primary caregiver(mom)? thanks

A father has a constitutional right to equal parenting. Actually, if you find a shyster to take your case, you and the lier could be brought up on a Federal Action by the father for conspiracy. :yes: Just my two cent's worth.

What are you calling "primary caregiver"? The person who has the child the most, or the person who is footing the bills? There is a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back