Child Custody - Child now Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry121

If a child is missing and has fled USA with his own consent with his father owing to the fact that he was mentally tortured during visitation to his mother. Now, that he has turned 19 and the mother is after him to get him back to USA, is there any law in USA that she can get him back and deport him back to USA even though he's 19.

What are my remedies under law because she's once again trying to harass me to get me back? As I'm placed under missing children by her, can she be successful under US law to deport me to the US even though I'm an adult now and have no intention whatsoever in staying with her or to have any contact with her? Please give me your genuine and sincere advice, it's urgent.

You're an adult now, Junior.

That child custody order is useless.

You're free to do all that dumb stuff any other adult does.

So, stay where you are.

The US is broke.

Stay in your pappy's great homeland.

Thanks for the reply. If me and my father both want to return to the US (just wanna holiday there), can she legally prosecute my father? can she create any legal complications for him under Maryland law? what are the remedies for my father as I went with him with my own consent and will when I was a child.

Thanks for the reply. If me and my father both want to return to the US (just wanna holiday there), can she legally prosecute my father? can she create any legal complications for him under Maryland law? what are the remedies for my father as I went with him with my own consent and will when I was a child.

How old were you when your father took off with you?

Your pops might have some big legal problems, if he were to return to the US. I suggest that he lay low in the homeland.

Or, visit any of 130 odd civilized countries.

He could have some legal problems in the US.

I do not want to know where he is, or what he did.

He should never come back here.

I bet your mom will make big trouble for him.

He's probably facing kidnapping and/or criminal contempt charges.

7 years old. My mother and her boyfriend used to torture me alot.... at times her boyfriend beat me too and things were too tough to handle during visitation.

Then AJ is correct. Your father is most likely in trouble. Your mother cannot make YOU come back, but if your father is found he could be in trouble. At 7 you were legally unable to make any decisions of that magnitude, regardless of your circumstances.

Okay thanks AJ and Rushia. Rushia, if I come to the US, for say a visit, so she can't harm me in any way can she?

Also, the custody was first given to my father and as I clearly remember the judge in question took me into a room and asked my choice too, I chose him

Okay thanks AJ and Rushia. Rushia, if I come to the US, for say a visit, so she can't harm me in any way can she?

Jerry, you can come to the US (assuming you have the correct passport and visas), and no one will touch you.

I'm sure they'll ask you about pops. In fact, they might try and detain you. If you love dad, just don't risk it.

Just curious...but if your Mom & step-dad truly were that abusive, why would you want to come visit??

Your father should have gone through official channels, rather than just kidnapping you. I don't think that he did the right thing by you...and speaking as a parent, I would want justice served if my child's father did such a thing.

Also, the custody was first given to my father and as I clearly remember the judge in question took me into a room and asked my choice too, I chose him

That means nothing. Your father did not legally have the right to take off with you. If your mother really pushed the issue there is a chance that your father is in a lot of hot water for withholding you. Your mother cannot make you come back to her. But as AJ says you could be detained and questioned about your father's whereabouts.

So, they can detain me? umm... ok.. that's a bit weird.

No, no, no; I never said they could detain you.

They will try and trick you.

They will try and question you.

These thugs running our country today are very much like the Gestapo or the KGB.

Whatever you do, be prepared for their tricks.

They probably want dad.

They'll use you to find him!!!

Not coming to visit them postdreams, can't I just roam around in the US freely, i have no relation whatsoever with my mom & step-dad so... its about my freedom to roam about freely without being questioned. I begged my father to take me with him, I couldn't take the visitation for god sakes and all that torture, i just wanted a fresh start, a new place, that's why i forced him to take me out of the US, whatever he did was for me and for my interest and it was my will.

Not coming to visit them postdreams, can't I just roam around in the US freely, i have no relation whatsoever with my mom & step-dad so... its about my freedom to roam about freely without being questioned. I begged my father to take me with him, I couldn't take the visitation for god sakes and all that torture, i just wanted a fresh start, a new place, that's why i forced him to take me out of the US, whatever he did was for me and for my interest and it was my will.

At 7 years old, you had no legal authority to make that decision.

That's quite unfortunate that i didn't have the legal authority. But, i knew what was best for me, i haven't regretted a moment since then, with the education and lifestyle that i have, people wish to be in my position.

That's quite unfortunate that i didn't have the legal authority. But, i knew what was best for me, i haven't regretted a moment since then, with the education and lifestyle that i have, people wish to be in my position.

Then, don't look back.

Enjoy your advantages, free from the fascists that seized the USA!!!

AJ, lived in europe and asia mostly. it's not like i'm dying to be in the US, but its just about being able to freely move back and forth, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back