child abused

bellababe15

Jurisdiction
Ohio
my mother has been physically abusing me ever since I was 5 , recently (im now 13) my mother is still abusing me (punching, slapping, kicking ,hitting with cords ECT.) I asked my grandmother to help me and she did she tried the police they seen nothing wrong then child services they also seen nothing wrong. im just tired of having to take care of my brother and sister and having to get no sleep and being hit I want to go with my grandmother she always stood by me and im just ready . who do I go to court I know im going to runaway today and go with my grandmother is there any number I can call to go to legal child court?

my mother has been physically abusing me ever since I was 5 , recently (im now 13) my mother is still abusing me (punching, slapping, kicking ,hitting with cords ECT.) I asked my grandmother to help me and she did she tried the police they seen nothing wrong then child services they also seen nothing wrong. im just tired of having to take care of my brother and sister and having to get no sleep and being hit I want to go with my grandmother she always stood by me and im just ready . who do I go to court I know im going to runaway today and go with my grandmother is there any number I can call to go to legal child court?

You could potentially end up in foster care if you run away.
Your siblings could end up in several different foster homes.
I suggest you report your concerns to a school official - teacher, counselor, principal.
You can also call "911", and ask to speak to a police officer.
Running away will only make things worse for you.

Back