cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.

crappy

My son's wife is cheating on him. They have 3 kids. She says she is trying to cut it off but she continues to see the other man. How much can my son take? Can he leave this women? Can he get legally separated?

Yes, your son can leave this cheating cow. He can take the children with him. If he does, he should immediately file for divorce and emergency custody.

I suggest you instruct him to see an attorney about a divorce, emergency custody for him, and emergency/temporary child support until the divorce is finalized.

I wish him well. God bless.

My son's wife is cheating on him. They have 3 kids. She says she is trying to cut it off but she continues to see the other man. How much can my son take? Can he leave this women? Can he get legally separated?

hello, sad to hear this, yes i agree leaving that cheater is the best way. the best thing to do right now is to secure the life of his child before making decisions, Dealing with children and divorce is very complicated especially for the child, it will affect him a lot, financially and most of all his life. most of children says its all ok but deep inside it really affects them a lot, hopefully you choose the right decision. good luck!

Adultery in PA will not affect custody decisions. What is far more important is determining who the primary caregiver has been..

How old are the kids?

And "take"? How long have they been married?

He does not have a case for emergency custody, at all, incidentally. He can request TEMPORARY custody - but emergency custody is not the same thing and doing so could actually hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back