can i sue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamina

i was terminated for gossiping and bickering but truth is i told my immediate supervisor i was ready to have an interview with the human resources department about feeling harras by the production supervisor who had more than one confrontation with me and who happen to be an illegal alien who was deported around 2003 and to what company management has full knowledge and protect and even rehired after re enterering illegaly there are so many other issues that were going on in the company and i told my supervisor i was ready to tell and im possitive the president of company in denton maybe was not aware of so i know i got fired in retaliation cause i was about to have this interview...that supervisor who was the cause of my termination is still working there eventhoug the company knows shes in the country illegally and working with fake document.should i hire an attoney?

Goodness, why would you wish to go back into that den of rattlesnakes?

I can't direct you to hire a lawyer.

If you're expecting a lawyer to sue somene and get you your job back, hiring a lawyer might be a bad idea.

I doubt that you could hire a lawyer without spending $5,000 to $10,000 up front.

Of course, you wouldn't be guaranteed you'd prevail.

However, the immigration authorities have been known to pay rewards, if someone tips them off to a company hiring dozens of illegals.

I'm always curious as to how X employee is aware of Y employee's credentials.

99 times of 100, their information is...well...to say "not quite accurate", is being very polite. Which of course is what I am. ;)

I'm always curious as to how X employee is aware of Y employee's credentials.

99 times of 100, their information is...well...to say "not quite accurate", is being very polite. Which of course is what I am. ;)

Why yes, yes you are always polite!!!!

So am I, but what are you? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back