Can cps do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwstarr

Can CPS close a case and give grandprants the right to say if or when the parents can have the baby back?

Can CPS close a case and give grandprants the right to say if or when the parents can have the baby back?

In general no...only a court can. But with the total lack of background you provided it would be hard to give you a definitive answer.

Could you please explain the situation?

My son said told me that the case was closed but cps never sent them any papers stating that.My sons father in law told my son that if the mother finished the drug class then they could have the baby back.I was told she finished it and didnt get no papers saying she did so they had to send off to somewhere to get to show proff.well i cant get no right answer out of anyone

My son said told me that the case was closed but cps never sent them any papers stating that.My sons father in law told my son that if the mother finished the drug class then they could have the baby back.I was told she finished it and didnt get no papers saying she did so they had to send off to somewhere to get to show proff.well i cant get no right answer out of anyone

Please tell your son to post his own legal issues. You are not getting "no right answer out of anyone" because you are no entitled to this information.

Please tell your son to post his own legal issues. You are not getting "no right answer out of anyone" because you are no entitled to this information.

Yeah, something's not right here IMO. The son is a party to the CPS case if he's still married to the mother of the child, and would know what's going on. He wouldn't have to rely on his father-in-law telling him. Right?? :confused:

My son is not married to babys mother they live togather.They told me cps never sent them anything saying the case was closed.I dont know what to belive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back