can any thing be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotella21

I moved for my job and gave my children the option to move with me or to stay with there father do to not wanting to change schools and lose there friends they stayed with there dad ..... I cover them on my insurance I pay 400 a month in child support and he won't help buy anything they need ... I have to pay have of any doctors visits and I do my part I'm not complaining about paying support I love my kids and want to take care of them ... but my question is there any thing I can do to make him help financialy with them ... I bought all there school supplies and there school clothes he agreed to pay book fees and buy there jeans when the weather changed it is now november and he has not bought tuem any thing he is not working and when he does its under the table he has been getting him self new clothes and tattoos how his gf gets food stamps and they live in her grandmas house I mention this cause I know child support goes for more than just spending on the kids but providing for them but that is the problem he is not providing is there anything I can do .... sorry for repeating my self just very frustrated I do all I can for them and he just tells them to ask me for anything they need and won't help provide for them there grades are falling and he waited 6 months to get our daughter glasses after hers broke I tried to take it upon my self to donit but he kept saying they live with him he will take care of it they are left alone for hours ages 12-14 with a child molester next door any advice would be helpful my kids are my everything and if I make them move in with me they will hate me cause they don't wanna switch schools

Dad is already supporting them. He's providing a roof over their heads, food for their bellies and clothing. It doesn't matter how he's doing that, so long as he's actually doing it.

Believe me, you're not paying for everything on $400/month for more than one child.

I know the 400 does not cover 2 children for a month I'm not saying the 400 does I was saying I pay that plus every thing else they need or want he won't follow threw with agreed terms

The court doesn't care about him.

Why?

You picked him to BREED you.

You could have used that woman's right to choose, too.

So, you picks your poison, you lives or dies wit yer cherses!!!!

You are the ONE ordered to pay $400 and carry health care.

Next time, don't BREED or allow yourself to be BRED.

That way when you break up, there are no rug rats involved.

Last edited:
I know the 400 does not cover 2 children for a month I'm not saying the 400 does I was saying I pay that plus every thing else they need or want he won't follow threw with agreed terms

Is there a court order? If so, which part is he not following?

We are to split cost and he refuses that is what this was about... not about how much I pay ... I love my kids and would cover every thing ... I gave all the other information cause people are so judgemental seems I have just gave them more ammo ...

Okay. Let's try this again.

SPECIFICALLY what items has the court ordered him to pay half of that he is not paying? Doctor's bills? School tuition? After school activities? Food and clothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back