Can a 25 year old manic bipolar- pot head share

Nikkie

Jurisdiction
Alaska
Trying to find out if a 25 year old manic bipolar-pot head can share a room with a 2 year old boy and 3 year old girl, let alone share the same bed??

Trying to find out if a 25 year old manic bipolar-pot head can share a room with a 2 year old boy and 3 year old girl, let alone share the same bed??

If the person you describe is one of the childrens' parents, there might not be an issue.

If the person isn't related to the children, you might wish to contact the police or the child protection agency in your state.

Why don't you tell us what's really happening rather than using inflammatory language that's designed to elicit sympathetic and favorable responses.

All im trying to do is find out things m, wasnt using any kind of lanuage like your saying, this person isnt related to me but one of the kids is and i was only explaining the parents mental state because of their actions towards myself, my family and the child. We have done nothing wrong to this person but because of their actions we have had to take legal action because of their state of mind

There are no laws that govern room sharing or sleeping arrangements. The closest there are would be those against child endangerment. The fact that the adult is bi-polar, uses marijuana, or shares a bed with children, on their own would not cross that line. If there is more to the story, that may change the answer.

wasnt using any kind of lanuage like your saying,

Yes, you were.

You called this person a "25 year old manic bipolar-pot head."

Has this person had any criminal convictions? Been adjudged by a court or psychiatric facility as having a mental illness? Been reported to child protective services as a possible danger to children?

Or is it just your vitriole based on behavior that you just don't like?

This person has been to a psychiatric facility and been to a psychologist 4 months ago and was told they are manic bipolar and they also have been drug tested and had pot in their system, yes its legal where i live but when a judge tells you not to be smoking pot, they are suppose to follow what a judge says, and also this persons children have been exposed to it and the company that did the test said the kids had the same amount as someone who ate the pot or who physically smoked it themselves an yes as far as i know they have been reported to child services.

This person has been to a psychiatric facility and been to a psychologist 4 months ago and was told they are manic bipolar and they also have been drug tested and had pot in their system, yes its legal where i live but when a judge tells you not to be smoking pot, they are suppose to follow what a judge says, and also this persons children have been exposed to it and the company that did the test said the kids had the same amount as someone who ate the pot or who physically smoked it themselves an yes as far as i know they have been reported to child services.

In some cases, when child abuse, neglect, or molestation is involved; reporting it to child services and the local police agency is better approach than ONLY reporting to child services.

The police response is likely to be quicker, and the police involve child services with a quicker response and cooperation.

The test results you cited are the red flag that police must become informed and involved.

If what you posted is TRUE, I suggest you (or the parent) get law enforcement involved TODAY!!!

Back