Calif. Dept. of CS Refuses to Follow Policy Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisaq

In 2001 I was divorced with 4 minor children. Child Support was done through dissolution and Order to Withhold from my wages. In 2004, I had to file for modification as my ex wife was receiving support for 41 months for 2 of the children that had emancipated. Support reduced to 2 minor children. In 12/06, again had to file for modification as she was receiving support for another child emancipated. She was able to have it withheld from my wages by filing a fraudulent Order to Withhold. Any previous modifications were simple modifications and we both checked box as to no arrears. In the 12/06 modification, it just so happened that the judge's name she forged was our judge that day. The judge ordered her to reimburse me even after I said, "No, I just wanted it stopped." Judge stated for us to get an amount owed me and return to court. Judge told CP that she could make this a criminal case. This is the first time CP ever stated arrears were owed and Judge told her she was not owed anything. 3 days later, CP went to our Local Child Support and filed for arrears in the amount of $85,000.I immediately went in person when I received notice. I took all proof and even the forged Orders to Withhold. Was told that they were doing their own audit and would contact me. That was 15 months ago and they will NOT accept proof, local agency denied motion so I could get it back in front of the Judge, they have illegally filed for Fed. Offset, and to top it off the CP is getting more money by 100's of dollars monthly than reflected on my statement, a new order to withhold was filed in the amt. of 5000- a month. I don't even bring close to that home. They have attached my retirement through the Union...goes on and on. Nobody will help us. A couple of women at the State level tried, agreed, said it is a BIG cover up for something and as of yesterday the asst. Chief Deputy of Ca. denied us moving it to another county. We have letters from local agency attorney stating to "quietly sign this stipulation and return to my office". Just need help. They are killing me and so I can't even afford an attorney. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back