Boyfriend has till the end of month to leave or will be arrested out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivejuize5

I'm 18 years old and my boyfriend is 19. He moved in with me and my family 7 months ago from California. The house is under a guy who claims to be my mother "boyfriend " but he's not and she says he's not too. He's more of a "sugar daddy". He bought this house for my mother and her 3 children (that's included me) he also lives in the house. He agreed to let my boyfriend move in September, 2013. We agreed that we would try to find a job and support our selves. And that after two months we would move out with a friend; whom was getting a place and it didn't work out so, we end up staying here longer. My mother said we didn't have to go anywhere. My boyfriend gets sent money from him mother and receives "food stamps" (EBT), which he helps buy groceries for the household.
And everyone likes him, we are always applying but can't get a job from lack of experience. We don't do drugs or cause any drama in the house hold. We help out a lot and keep the place clean since we are always here. But now, out of no where he tells me that my boyfriend has till the end of the month (which is 2.5 weeks from now) to leave or he will have the law enforcement arrest him and take him out of the house for trasspasing. What laws is there to support his actions ? Because, No one wants him gone but him. And for no reason at all. Please help.

I doubt he can just order him out. He will most likely have to do this through the regular court eviction process. You can hold for other replies.

You andyour BF are adults.
Why don't you BOTH leave?
If he doesn't leave, as that's the one the BIG BOSS wants gone, BIG BOSS will have to file an eviction action.

It'll take a few weeks, but eventually BIG BOSS will prevail,and your BF will be ordered by a judge to get.
If that happens, BIG BOSS might be very unhappy, and FILE ANOTHER EVICTION to get the LOT of you out.

Sorry, BIG BOSS is holding ALL the EBT cards!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back