Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI blood test,and breathalyzer

i was taken to jail for DUI and was not given soberity test and no blood test

Interesting.
So, you refused to submit to a breathalyzer test AND a blood test, right?
You've also learned something, you were arrested and jailed because of the trained officer's observation of your driving and other behaviors.
Evidently you bonded out, now plead not guilty, hire a lawyer, or ask the judge if you qualify for a taxpayer funded public defender.

If convicted your world will change.
Auto insurance rates will skyrocket, the state will demand harsh fines and penalties, and your driving privileges are at risk.

Who knows, had you submitted to testing you might not have been arrested if you we're below .08.

Interesting.
So, you refused to submit to a breathalyzer test AND a blood test, right?
You've also learned something, you were arrested and jailed because of the trained officer's observation of your driving and other behaviors.
Evidently you bonded out, now plead not guilty, hire a lawyer, or ask the judge if you qualify for a taxpayer funded public defender.

If convicted your world will change.
Auto insurance rates will skyrocket, the state will demand harsh fines and penalties, and your driving privileges are at risk.

Who knows, had you submitted to testing you might not have been arrested if you we're below .08.

no i didnt refuse the soberity test not the blood test,when i arrived at jail the nurse TRYED taking my blood but could not get a vein and didnt try again,yes i bond out 24 hours later,is'nt it law that these test be submitted?

no i didnt refuse the soberity test not the blood test,when i arrived at jail the nurse TRYED taking my blood but could not get a vein and didnt try again,yes i bond out 24 hours later,is'nt it law that these test be submitted?

I forgot that one, medical professional unable to obtain a specimen because subject combative, uncooperative, or veins collapsed.

That often means you were so inebriated that you couldn't blow.

As suggested, plead not guilty at your next court appearance, hire a lawyer, or ask if qualify for a taxpayer funded attorney.

From this point forward, it's best to discuss this ONLY with your lawyer.

Back