Bigamy

Status
Not open for further replies.

galantman

Hello my name is Adrian Dominguez my situation is that my father got married in NY to a woman that was already married. Since she was married he thought the marriage was void because that's what he always heard. My father lived in the Dominican Republic so she went to the courts in D.R and tried getting a divorce so she can have half of what he had while the courts made a decision he died. The decision was that the marriage wasn't valid in D.R but that they couldn't divorce them because the law wasn't broken in D.R so that I had to get the matter fixed here. After searching and loosing money on a lawyer that took my case and hasn't done a thing a friend who is a corporate lawyer told me to go to family court and file a complaint on the lady. I have proof. I have both certificate the originals and the one she faked. I need a letter saying that the marrige is null void not valid in any way any help will be gladly apriciated.

Why do you want to prove that the marriage of a dead man was void?

Why do you want to prove that the marriage of a dead man was void?
The reason is that she shows up to court with the marrige certificate with my father but not her real husband. She has frozen his bank account and the reason I need it un frozen is to pay his debt autimaticly the government is gonna take the tax he owes I just want to finish this so I can move on. If you could help that would be great I've been looking for help for a while now thank you ill be talking to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back