being treated differently at work.

Shoodizzy

Is it right for my employer to lied to me about every check I get is getting deduct from C.P.S more then 80% which she told me I'm not going to receive no money but instead the C.P.S will? But I confirm with the C.P.S on the phone they said that court order me to pay $0.00 and they never recieve any money from my work place then the next day i receive a text from my employer saying that my check is only 5 dollar, I ask her if I can come in to work because the 2 day before everything with me calling C.P.S to verified, my employer had told me not to go to work until "HER EMPLOYEES" vote if I should be working or not. So anyway I ask her can I go back to work and she text back say "not yet" it been 2 day now she haven't gave me the answer and this is my first time working experience.

Is it right for my employer to lied to me about every check I get is getting deduct from C.P.S more then 80% which she told me I'm not going to receive no money but instead the C.P.S will? But I confirm with the C.P.S on the phone they said that court order me to pay $0.00 and they never recieve any money from my work place then the next day i receive a text from my employer saying that my check is only 5 dollar, I ask her if I can come in to work because the 2 day before everything with me calling C.P.S to verified, my employer had told me not to go to work until "HER EMPLOYEES" vote if I should be working or not. So anyway I ask her can I go back to work and she text back say "not yet" it been 2 day now she haven't gave me the answer and this is my first time working experience.

You can file a wage claim here:

http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/howtofilewageclaim.htm

The state will investigate, if you're right the state will get you the money you are owed
Meanwhile, I suggest you start seeking new employment.
Your current situation isn't going to work for you, so find a new job, while you wait!!!

If you are NOT in this country legally, this will continue to happen to you.
Yes, people are unscrupulous and will use you.
Good luck....

Agree, start by filing a wage claim/complaint with the Ca. DLSE & see what they can do for you. Good luck.

Back