1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Being Harrassed for taking sick leave

Discussion in 'Employment, Labor, Work Issues' started by kitty09, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green_Hornet

Green_Hornet New Member

Wow:nuts don't know what prompted that outrages accusation, hey this is America the poster can do what ever she wants.

Lets set the record straight though, I have 475 posts cbg has over 2700, you will find that that accusation is bogus on numbers alone. Most of the posts I am on cbg does not appear at all. So the notion I post on this board for the sole purpose of "picking her posts apart" as the main agenda has no credence. Sorry thats just not what I do here. As far as validity-the issues I raised most certainly are valid. Also there are remedies with in the union framework that more than likely would not require any court action.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  2. Michael Wechsler

Michael Wechsler Administrator Staff Member

Let's take this discussion offline. The poster cannot do whatever the poster wants - it's not just what you say but also how you say things.

CBG actually provides excellent, well intended advice where the majority of people who post here are very gracious and don't feel intimidated at all by attempts to get to the bottom of things. She's been a tremendous asset here for a long time.

Part of the reason for this apparent antagonism might be that each of you approach the solutions from different sides and it's very important to be respectful and appreciate the perspective of that other person. It's extremely important to be respectful of others and let's end the public discussion here. I'm going to take things offline and hopefully we can continue in the productive, relatively happy family we've got here. Thanks.