Anything I Can Do?

Bridgewater

Jurisdiction
Nevada
I caught a story on the news last night about a woman in the same boat as me, with her attorney, and it got me thinking that maybe I should consider getting legal representation too. My situation is pretty grim, but I'm not sure if I have a case or not due to the time line.

Over a decade ago, I took the medication Cipro, and since then, my physical struggles have only gotten worse. Today, I'm confined to a wheelchair, barely able to use my arms, and until a few months ago, I had no idea why. Even after seeing numerous doctors, none could provide an answer.

It wasn't until recently that I realized the cause was the Cipro, which has given me fluoroquinolone toxicity. Most folks probably aren't familiar with this condition, but if you search it up on YouTube or TikTok, you'll find countless stories of people whose lives have been devastated by it.

Essentially, it's a life-wrecker that doctors keep dishing out without giving proper warnings.

My question is, despite having taken it over ten years ago, do I stand a chance legally now that I've only just discovered the cause of my disabilities? Also, considering I took it in one state but now reside in another, should I reach out to attorneys from the state where I was prescribed or where I currently live?

Thank you in advance.

I caught a story on the news last night about a woman in the same boat as me, with her attorney, and it got me thinking that maybe I should consider getting legal representation too. My situation is pretty grim, but I'm not sure if I have a case or not due to the time line.

Perhaps you might decide to contact one or more of these law firms regarding your Cipro concerns.

Back