Alimony issues when couple worked together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

motye51

My soon to be leaving husband and I own a business together. How will this work towards alimony? He is leaving the home for a rental property we own and I was working at the shop but I'm currently looking for employment ( in a recession, great!). Does he need to maintain our living conditions?

Mariiage of over 15 years.

13 of these years we both started and owned a mechanic shop of which I ran the office and he ran the shop. We have 4 children together but only 1 remainig at home. Help!

13 of these years we both started and owned a mechanic shop of which I ran the office and he ran the shop. We have 4 children together but only 1 remainig at home. Help!

You would be SMART, WISE, and PRESCIENT to "get thee to an attorney"!!!!

Your husband by LEAVING the marital home, may be committing ABANDONMENT.

You don't need to say, but I smell the malodorous musk of a paramour!

If you keep quiet and RUN to an attorney (the best divorce attorney in your area), explain to him/her everything; you'll be surprised as what this philandering cad will be required to pay!

Run, don't walk to that lawyer, FIRST thing Monday morning!!!!!!

You shall know all things after that meeting!

I'm certain you'll like what you shall learn!

Until such time as you speak with the lawyer, say nothing of your plans to him.

Play it COOL, that's army judge's RULE! >>>> :yes: <<<<

Thank you for repyling so quickly. The last 2 weeks have been stomach sickening and in between crying I've been trying to figure out what to do. I smell the same scent by the way... ( I figured the "Just For Men" hair dye might have something to do with it.)

Thank you for repyling so quickly. The last 2 weeks have been stomach sickening and in between crying I've been trying to figure out what to do. I smell the same scent by the way... ( I figured the "Just For Men" hair dye might have something to do with it.)

Now, see, that right there is FUNNY!

Humor always makes things tolerable, if it doesn't put things in proper perspective.

That damn "Just For Men", only works on stupid sows and cows that are using all that JUNK on themselves.

I've never understood people that cheat.

They are so damn shallow.

Too bad you didn't see this cheating, lying, conniving SCOUNDREL for what he was 15 years (and four children) ago!

Well, you've wised up now, so "sic" 'em, ma'am!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back