After winning a labor case, then what?

Ronilo Ysmael

Jurisdiction
Other
I just received the cheque awarded to me after 2 years of litigating a labor case. The award did not include cost of damages and the amount I paid to my lawyer. Can I still pursue a civil case for damages? If yes, can I still demand for the amount I paid to my lawyer?

I just received the cheque awarded to me after 2 years of litigating a labor case. The award did not include cost of damages and the amount I paid to my lawyer. Can I still pursue a civil case for damages? If yes, can I still demand for the amount I paid to my lawyer?
Sorry - this forum is for US law matters only. You should consult with an attorney in your "Other" jurisdiction. Thank you for understanding.

It's worth pointing out that, even if you were in the U.S., your questions would be unanswerable. Your questions should be directed to your lawyer, not to anonymous strangers on the internet who know nothing about your case, including why you were awarded money, why the cheque "did not include cost of damages [or] the amount [you] paid to [your] lawyer," or whether you have any further recourse against anyone.

No one who regularly posts on this site is knowledgeable in regard to the laws of the Island nation of the Philippines.

I suggest you speak with a couple of licensed PI attorneys,.

Back