Adultry and Military (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpjones

OK... so following up on my last post.......
My husband overseas is now saying that since we have never lived together and my lease is in my name... he has no obligation to help me. OKAY, hes from tennesee... im from Idaho... we met when we were both enlisted. Now.... When we got married his address was in TN, with the army, and it was never changed after he got married to an Idaho residence.. thats why he is saying that he doesnt have any obligation to me. I know for a fact that his paycheck nearly doubled when he got married... and that is family seperation pay? If there is anyone who knows anythign about how the military would handle something like this. Ive heard stories of this happening to other wives and they somehow got in touch with their spouses units and it was ordered by the commander that the husband help out. Now, I dont know how i would go about that though because hes never left me any info... and his reserve unit is deployed now... so would I be able to get in touch anyways with a commander? SO .. I guess my questions are... what can I do to get him to help out with bills and such here at home. AND, if this were to be taken to court in our divorce case... would I be getting anything out of it.... backpay or something for the extra money he has been getting ONLY because he was married to me? BECAUSE... im begginning to think that the pay raise is the only reason he got married.

depends

are you still active duty? to my knowledge, his hazard pay is his, but he gets the sep pay for being married, ro having kids...so that right there is nearly $800 plus his bah, so yeah you're right, his check doubled, as i said before, check with legal..

didn't have to read too much of this......

to figure out the game your husband is paying. you two are LEGALLY MARRIED. The BAH is for you. It is NOT for your husband to spend. I don't care if you are living apart and have NEVER lived together. 500 bucks of that money goes to you or else your husband is in violation of a regulation. Call the Inspector General at any military installastion now. Either your husband is a retard or he is scamming you.

My husband is a scammer and tried that crap on me. However, I knew how to get a hold of his sgt. over in Germany. My husband thought the BAH was an acronym for "booze, ass, hotels."

You can also call Army1source and they can help you.

my husband he did the same thing to me and i don't know what to do or who to talk to and now he is back here and now we are having a lot of problem so i need to talk to someone that can help me. He'll give me all kind of things because he know that i don't know anything about army so i need someone that i can ask question and to help me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back