Abandonment/Can't find spouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlow1958

I am a resident of Nevada. I have been seperated from husband for 4 years. I think he resides in Texas because that is where his family lives. I no longer have addresses etc. Can I file a publication in the paper in the city where his family resides? We have no children or assets.

Respectfully,

Connie Harlow

I am a resident of Nevada. I have been seperated from husband for 4 years. I think he resides in Texas because that is where his family lives. I no longer have addresses etc. Can I file a publication in the paper in the city where his family resides? We have no children or assets.

Respectfully,

Connie Harlow

Generally, service by publication is allowed in cases like yours. You will have to follow the rules for publication for your state and county.

If you live in Clark County, then the link below should be helpful. You can follow the links on the side of the webpage to find the forms and instructions, and there is information about their self-help program.

http://www.clarkcountycourts.us/shc/index.htm

If you live in another county, you can google your county's court online for more information.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back