A Friend Locked Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmcdonald53

I have a buddy who was arrested on 2-14-10 and was held on a failure to appear for child-support and was sentenced to 30 days. On 3-14 he called and informed me that they had found some additional charges and set the bond for $2100. With a bonds-man i paid $315. Then the jail claimed the found and additional charge and set the bond for $400. I paid that as well with the same bondsman. Again the jail found two additional charges and set the bond for $1200. All these charges are in the same county and i thought that the check that they run on an inmate prior to release in ran not only in home state and county but across country. Wouldn't all these charges pop up at the same time. First set of charges found was from 1997. Second charge was from 2007.

No, charges can be added and discovered by the minute.

This is normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You friend seems to have a problem with keeping the law. Hey Army, how many outstanding charges do you have pending against you? NONE? Damn, me either. We must be oddballs.....

You friend seems to have a problem with keeping the law. Hey Army, how many outstanding charges do you have pending against you? NONE? Damn, me either. We must be oddballs.....

Thinking, thinking, thinking, JH....

Now I remember, I have no outstanding charges.

Heck, I feel like such a loser, JH.

I ain't never been charged with nothing, dude.

That ain't fair!

How does one git them charges lodged on them?

Why ain't the popo never done picked on me, JH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back