Assault & Battery 28 yr old dating 17yr old

Status
Not open for further replies.
First there was the SODDI (some other dude did it) defense and now we have the Seinfeld dates young girls defense.
C'mon army judge, I value your input from my other posts. I said under 18 is one thing and not cool. But if an 18 year old wants to date a 30 year old, let her live and learn. If he's an @#$%&*!, then she'll learn the same lesson girls learn at 19, 20, 21, 30 for that matter. If he's a nice guy, it won't matter 10 years from now.

The law is pretty clear.

What you're talking about, WC, is a moral issue.

(For the record, the age difference between Michael Douglas and his wife is exactly 25 years).

Accuracy is our friend ;)

WhiteCollar said:
C'mon army judge, I value your input from my other posts. I said under 18 is one thing and not cool. But if an 18 year old wants to date a 30 year old, let her live and learn. If he's an @#$%&*!, then she'll learn the same lesson girls learn at 19, 20, 21, 30 for that matter. If he's a nice guy, it won't matter 10 years from now.

If a 99 year old wants to date an 18 year old, it is legal.

I may have a personal issue with it, but it's legal.

On the other hand, if a 19 year old wants to date a 17 year old and it isn't legal, whatever I feel; it's the law.

The OP is 28 year old complaining about not being able to easily date a 17 year old.

It is not legal, or easy, if her patents object.

Her parents oppose his desires to "hose" their 17 year old daughter.
(For the record, I would, too!!!)

If he waits another 6-8 months (until she's legally an adult, he can "bone" the woman, without parental intervention!!!

That, my friend, is the essence of the 28 year old "boner's" dilemma!!!

WhiteCollar

Last Activity: Today 02:52 AM

About MeVisitor WallVisitorsFriendsStatisticsContact InfoForum Points» About Me About WhiteCollar
Biography
30 something Male, Married 5 years, no kids, 1 dog, currently working with autistic children
Interests
Staying out of Jail...football, traveling, movies
Occupation
social worker

Considering your "occupation" your total disregard for the rights of parents to care for and control their children is really disturbing. :(
Edit to add::rolleyes:
http://www.thelaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42074

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back