23 year old wants to marry 87 year old PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

janice09

Can someone please advise me where to go for help.my 87 year old uncle has a 23 year old woman that wants to marry him and i need to intervein.she wants to combine money in his checking account which will give her the right to destroy him financially.i am trying to find out her phone number

He's 87. If he is of sound mind leave him alone. If he isn't have a guardian appointed to him.

You can actually go to court and ask to be appointed his power of attorney. Personally he is not in sound mind if he is willing to do this! You really need to talk to adult protective services or an attorney. Does he have a will?

Yep... have social services contact and evaluate him. At the same time look into obtaining the power of attorney.

You can actually go to court and ask to be appointed his power of attorney. Personally he is not in sound mind if he is willing to do this! You really need to talk to adult protective services or an attorney. Does he have a will?

hold up.

I am not saying that an evaluation is not appropriate. It is.

However, if he is found in sound mind, just wanting a 23 year old girl to warm his bed is not enough to have him declared incompetent.

In fact, in my home town, it might have gotten him a parade.

myob

Can someone please advise me where to go for help.my 87 year old uncle has a 23 year old woman that wants to marry him and i need to intervein.she wants to combine money in his checking account which will give her the right to destroy him financially.i am trying to find out her phone number

what you need to do and should do is mind your own business. would you like someone interfering in your relationships? butt out.

what you need to do and should do is mind your own business. would you like someone interfering in your relationships? butt out.

There are ways of answering without being rude.

Your response was inappropriate and not helpful in the slightest.

I don't know Bay, this is as close as she gets to being right. If the 80 year old is not being conned, more power to him. I'll marry a 23 year old when I'm 80 if I can, and he should be left alone too.

It sounds to me like the OP is more concerned with his/her inheritance than the happiness of the uncle. You think?

I don't know Bay, this is as close as she gets to being right. If the 80 year old is not being conned, more power to him. I'll marry a 23 year old when I'm 80 if I can, and he should be left alone too.

It sounds to me like the OP is more concerned with his/her inheritance than the happiness of the uncle. You think?

But still...there are ways of saying "this is not your legal matter" without resorting to insults, y'know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back