Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI 2 false dui's in 2 years

Honest12

Hello. I am writing due to being pulled over twice and being falsely arrested and accused of dui. Getting tired of this already. Would like to press charges but not sure what to do. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!!!

So you were driving in a perfectly acceptable way (not weaving, changing speed, or making erratic moves) and were pulled over randomly, given a field sobriety test/breathalyzer which you passed, but were arrested for a DUI anyway? You of course went to court and both cases were dismissed or you were found to be not guilty after presenting the evidence?

Without a heck of a lot more, you can't press charges. You had opportunity to present a defense once charged and prevailed.

Hello. I am writing due to being pulled over twice and being falsely arrested and accused of dui. Getting tired of this already. Would like to press charges but not sure what to do. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!!!

You want to "press charges" against who? For what?

Are you claiming you are a diabetic, or have a medical condition that was mistook for being intoxicated and driving?

Too late now, you should have asserted such a defense at trial, twice!

Back