18 year old

D

DILTS12

Jurisdiction
Florida
My daughter turned 18, she still resided with me until she felt that because she was 18 she shouldn't have to follow rules.I would not let her smoke or hang out with friends so ultimately resulted into her moving in with her father.He allows her to smoke hang out with friends whenever.since the move i have gotten nothing but rude text messages from er father and step mother.I have also been called "a piece of sh**" and other things on social media.Wondering what i can do to stop this and is it a form of harassment. any help would be greatly appreciated

Block their phone number and stop reading their social media posts. Having a low opinion of you is not illegal.

My daughter turned 18, she still resided with me until she felt that because she was 18 she shouldn't have to follow rules.I would not let her smoke or hang out with friends so ultimately resulted into her moving in with her father.He allows her to smoke hang out with friends whenever.since the move i have gotten nothing but rude text messages from er father and step mother.I have also been called "a piece of sh**" and other things on social media.Wondering what i can do to stop this and is it a form of harassment. any help would be greatly appreciated

My father was possessed of great wisdom which he often shared with me.

He'd often say something without explaining it.

I'd delight in trying to understand it, returning to him when I thought I understood his words.

I offer to you two of those many pearls which are relevant to your dilemma.

If you don't look, you won't see.

Stop listening, if you don't like what you hear.

My father was possessed of great wisdom which he often shared with me.

He'd often say something without explaining it.

I'd delight in trying to understand it, returning to him when I thought I understood his words.

I offer to you two of those many pearls which are relevant to your dilemma.

If you don't look, you won't see.

Stop listening, if you don't like what you hear.

I HAVE BLOCKED THEM MEANING MY DAUGHTER AND HER STEP MOTHER AND I REALLY CANT BLOCK NUMBER BECAUSE I HAVE A SON WITH SAME FATHER AND HE GETS VISITATION.

I HAVE BLOCKED THEM MEANING MY DAUGHTER AND HER STEP MOTHER AND I REALLY CANT BLOCK NUMBER BECAUSE I HAVE A SON WITH SAME FATHER AND HE GETS VISITATION.

Great, but you can get a cheap pre-paid cellphone to use ONLY to communicate with the child's father.

That way, you won't see social media's taunts posted by bullies.

You best & probably only option is to ignore them. It might very well stop if ignored & they might eventually get tired of their actions.

Back