17 in Michigan from another state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many hotels will not rent to anyone under 18 - just sayin'.

The kinds of hotels YOU and I frequent, CBG, yes and you need a credit card, too.

But, there are others that want $100, $200 a week, no questions asked.

You've seen them in COPS, The First 48, etc... :dunno:

:cheer: :roflmao:

Well, you'll be 18 in about 10 months, OP.
At age 17, the state of HI, or the city of Honolulu, won't waste time chasing you, maybe.
You can seek employment, get a hotel room, obtain a valid MI ID, and start living your life; if this s your choice.
Or, return to mommy's house, chill for a few months, turn 18, and do what the 3 Little Pigs did, make your way into the world, but avoid the BIG BAD WOLF.

You're a TWEENER, pal. Stay outta trouble, no one will look twice at you, except the BIG BAD WOLF.

You can spot the BIG BAD WOLF easily, he's got big ears, a big cold nose, very sharp teeth, and often dresses in granny's bed clothing.

Today I was told that an interstate compact was being formed against me. I'm not sure how to proceed in my actions. I was told by a detective I'd be held in an adult prison for 3 months then I'd be put in a juvenile prison until the date of my trial there in Hawaii.

Today I was told that an interstate compact was being formed against me. I'm not sure how to proceed in my actions. I was told by a detective I'd be held in an adult prison for 3 months then I'd be put in a juvenile prison until the date of my trial there in Hawaii.

The detective from where (HI, MI, CA, ...) called you?

How did the detective know where to reach you?

Do you know what an interstate compact is?

For example, there is a website that discusses IC for parole & probation for Texas.

Okay, fess up, what other CRIMES are you alleged to have committed????

Where is it alleged you committed these crimes?

Spill it, so we can provide more accurate information.

No way is HI that interested in an alleged 17 year old runaway.

Now, how did you get on that airplane to fly from HNL to DTW?

No one goes to prison UNLESS they're convicted of a crime.

Even if you escaped prison in HI, MI would only lock you up in a county jail.

You'd be extradited back to HI, but only after due process (court hearing) has occurred.

Last edited:
OP is sure dragging this on..............

The detective from where (HI, MI, CA, ...) called you?

How did the detective know where to reach you?

Do you know what an interstate compact is?

For example, there is a website that discusses IC for parole & probation for Texas.

Okay, fess up, what other CRIMES are you alleged to have committed????

Where is it alleged you committed these crimes?

Spill it, so we can provide more accurate information.

No way is HI that interested in an alleged 17 year old runaway.

Now, how did you get on that airplane to fly from HNL to DTW?

No one goes to prison UNLESS they're convicted of a crime.

Even if you escaped prison in HI, MI would only lock you up in a county jail.

You'd be extradited back to HI, but only after due process (court hearing) has occurred.

The detective from where (HI, MI, CA, ...) called you? Hawaii.

How did the detective know where to reach you? The individuals I'm staying with are family friends and my mother who is aware of me staying with them had their numbers.

Do you know what an interstate compact is? Not really. I'm guessing it's when two states work together to convict someone of something.

Okay, fess up, what other CRIMES are you alleged to have committed???? None. My record is 100% clean.

Where is it alleged you committed these crimes? If leaving home safely with sound reasoning is considered a crime... I guess Hawaii would be the place. Honestly I haven't done anything.

Thanks for taking time to respond.

Because you're "shopping". You're flinging everything at the wall in the hope that something will stick.

First, it was a medical condition. We established that you have no such diagnosis.

Now it's parental abuse. I'm guessing there's no proof of that, right?

Because you're "shopping". You're flinging everything at the wall in the hope that something will stick.

First, it was a medical condition. We established that you have no such diagnosis.

Now it's parental abuse. I'm guessing there's no proof of that, right?

Sorry for my honesty. I'm just stating everything I can state that may help my defense.

I suspect another foil hat here. The timing of these recent dramas is suspicious.

It seems to me if this person were reported as a runaway and located in another state then social services would have become involved until the minor was returned. I suspect a missing person report was not made since it was known where the minor was. Police don't have much to work with if that is the case.

Also emancipation I'd not even a factor since the minor has not already been emancipated. There is no question of rights, but of obligations.

That said, this whole scenario seems phony.

I suspect another foil hat here. The timing of these recent dramas is suspicious.

It seems to me if this person were reported as a runaway and located in another state then social services would have become involved until the minor was returned. I suspect a missing person report was not made since it was known where the minor was. Police don't have much to work with if that is the case.

Also emancipation I'd not even a factor since the minor has not already been emancipated. There is no question of rights, but of obligations.

That said, this whole scenario seems phony.

I'm here to get legal advice. Not to have people like you state that my case seems "phony". I've stated everything that has occurred to the best of my ability.

The detective from where (HI, MI, CA, ...) called you? Hawaii.

How did the detective know where to reach you? The individuals I'm staying with are family friends and my mother who is aware of me staying with them had their numbers.

Do you know what an interstate compact is? Not really. I'm guessing it's when two states work together to convict someone of something.

Okay, fess up, what other CRIMES are you alleged to have committed???? None. My record is 100% clean.

Where is it alleged you committed these crimes? If leaving home safely with sound reasoning is considered a crime... I guess Hawaii would be the place. Honestly I haven't done anything.

Thanks for taking time to respond.

Okay, I suggest you seek the advice of a local attorney, especially if you are being threatened with PRISON.

Your benefactors can assist you with the expenses, perhaps?

You can speak with three or four local lawyers about your issues.

The initial consultation is normally FREE.

After you have had such chats, I invite you to return to report your findings, and we can continue our discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back