What does Awaiting Remittal And Affirmed mean on a superior court appeal?

mikemike998

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
What does Awaiting Remittal And Affirmed mean on a superior court appeal if I have to appeal a MDJ tech service repair lawsuit to a superior after I have lost the commonwealth appeal?

"Affirmed" likely means that the court affirmed (agreed with) the decision of the lower court. You should be able to get a copy of the decision from the court file to see how the decision was explained. Appellate decisions are usually rather comprehensive in their explanations.

"Awaiting remittal" likely means that the file is waiting to be returned to the clerk of the court now that the appeal was decided.

"Record remitted" likely means that the file was returned to the clerk of the court now that the appeal was decided.

"Affirmed" likely means that the court affirmed (agreed with) the decision of the lower court. You should be able to get a copy of the decision from the court file to see how the decision was explained. Appellate decisions are usually rather comprehensive in their explanations.

"Awaiting remittal" likely means that the file is waiting to be returned to the clerk of the court now that the appeal was decided.

"Record remitted" likely means that the file was returned to the clerk of the court now that the appeal was decided.
Can I appeal there decision? @adjusterjack

What does Awaiting Remittal And Affirmed mean on a superior court appeal if I have to appeal a MDJ tech service repair lawsuit to a superior after I have lost the commonwealth appeal?
The next level is the state Supreme Court.

Some info and guides at:

There's even a manual for filing pro se:

PS: Consider removing your attachment as it contains identifying information.
@adjusterjack Can you please remove the attachment for me I can't remove it.

Back