warrant?

tara rizor

pulled over by unmarked/ununiformed officer and k-9 in tandeum asked for reg. & lic. then told me exit vechicle took me back where female secretary for ACCENT WAS W/k-9 ofc. asked they i invoked my 4th,5th & 6th & said i do not consent to search do consent and don't wish to speak untill atty. is present then the female patted me down and pulled my pockets inside out of my pants k-9 circled 3 times and hit on 4th they then got in vech. got purse & found a marijuana pipe enclosed in a marker W/ less then 1/3 of gram in it and then arrested me mind police dispatch log says called plate in at 1404 and i was prisoner at 1408 when i invoked my rights & did not consent to either search did they have 2 get a warrant we where 1/2 block from court

did they have 2 get a warrant

No way to answer that without reading the police report to see how they justified the search. I suggest you have your lawyer do that. If the search was unlawful, the evidence get suppressed and you skate. If the search was lawful you don't skate.

That they were prepared with a K-9 sniffer when they pulled you over implies that there is a lot more to the story.

On the chance that you posted your real name (bad idea), you should edit it out if you can..

pulled over by unmarked/ununiformed officer and k-9 in tandeum asked for reg. & lic. then told me exit vechicle took me back where female secretary for ACCENT WAS W/k-9 ofc. asked they i invoked my 4th,5th & 6th & said i do not consent to search do consent and don't wish to speak untill atty. is present then the female patted me down and pulled my pockets inside out of my pants k-9 circled 3 times and hit on 4th they then got in vech. got purse & found a marijuana pipe enclosed in a marker W/ less then 1/3 of gram in it and then arrested me mind police dispatch log says called plate in at 1404 and i was prisoner at 1408 when i invoked my rights & did not consent to either search did they have 2 get a warrant we where 1/2 block from court

I've seen plenty of these types of arrests, based on this type of PC, stick with a valid conviction.
Lawyer up, plead not guilty, stop talking, talk only to your lawyer.
If you were on probation or parole, ANY search is valid at anytime.

No way to answer that without reading the police report to see how they justified the search. I suggest you have your lawyer do that. If the search was unlawful, the evidence get suppressed and you skate. If the search was lawful you don't skate.

That they were prepared with a K-9 sniffer when they pulled you over implies that there is a lot more to the story.

On the chance that you posted your real name (bad idea), you should edit it out if you can..
i was wondering if you would like to read the police reports

Back