Parole, Probation Violation no contact

Jurisdiction
Montana
Is it legal or enforceable to have my boyfriend who is on federal probation be ask to not have any contact with me..Since they required that of him. My son a I, had to move..We're homeless and my ex he turned on me . And told if he has any contact with me. It will be a violation.
Its a violation towards my rights. It turned him against me.

It is in no way a violation of YOUR rights for him to be restrained from having contact with you. It is also not a violation of his rights to have such a restraint placed on him as a term of his probation.

Is it legal or enforceable to have my boyfriend who is on federal probation be ask to not have any contact with me.

This question is a bit of a grammatical mess. It's legal to ask anything, but I'm not sure that's what you were intending to ask.

Since they required that of him.

Who are "they"?

I assume your boyfriend (ex-boyfriend?) is a convicted criminal, that part of the sentence for his crime was probation, and that a condition of his probation is that he not have contact with you. If he believes that is somehow legally inappropriate, he should consult with his defense attorney about whether anything can be done about it.

If that doesn't answer your question, please clarify what you're asking.

Is it legal or enforceable to have my boyfriend who is on federal probation be ask to not have any contact with me..Since they required that of him. My son a I, had to move..We're homeless and my ex he turned on me . And told if he has any contact with me. It will be a violation.
Not sure how you think that's a violation of your rights. Your b/f has the right to choose between contact with you and returning to prison. You have no inherent right to contact him. You do have a right to access appropriate aid to resolve your homeless situation.

Do you not want there to be a protection order against your ex? Clearly there's a reason one of his requirements on probation is to not contact you and I'm assuming your son. Are you saying that since he was required as part of probation to have no contact with you, he began threatening you? You say it "turned him" against you.

I strongly suggest you seek help from DV agencies in your area. See if any shelters have any openings and get on a wait list if you have to. Look into resources that help those houseless. I would strongly recommend you do not contact him and block him on any phone number or social media. If his probation states he is not to contact you, then he does, that's a violation of his probation. You should report it to law enforcement.

Back