Trespassing

NYPDcopwannabe

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
So my friend and i where just chilling on a small rock right next to the street at abut 130 in the morning in Passaic NJ. Then a cop comes and walks uo to us sayshe smels Marijuana and we didnt have any on us and we hadnt smoked it must have been some pot head that walked by us he called for back up and they searched the area and obviously didnt find anything. So he gave us noth tickets for trespassing on park after the time it closes at 11.we had no idea thatthere was a time it closed and the place we where didnt look like a park at all plus we were like 10 15 feet from the street. I have to show up to court in like 2 days what should i do also about how much do u think i will have to pay this is in passaic NJ

My friens and i where caught trespassing in a park area after hours when it closes and have to appear in court now so i was just wondering how much do ubthink ill be fined

Last edited by a moderator:
You pay the fine, and let it go.

Otherwise you plead not guilty, explain nothing, admit nothing, be polite, learn your next court date, stay out of trouble while waiting, appear when next directed and plead your case.

What's that?

Yeah, that's your problem, mate.

You were in THE OVERLORD'S park when THE OVERLORD said HER park was closed.

No defense there, mate.

THE OVERLORD expects YOU to know her laws.
Ignorance of THE OVERLORD'S laws is no excuse.

THE OVERLORD'S knights caught you in HER park, mate after authorized hours.

Nothing to defend mate, THE OVERLORD now demands her cheddar.

You pay the fine, and let it go.

Otherwise you plead not guilty, explain nothing, admit nothing, be polite, learn your next court date, stay out of trouble while waiting, appear when next directed and plead your case.

What's that?

Yeah, that's your problem, mate.

You were in THE OVERLORD'S park when THE OVERLORD said HER park was closed.

No defense there, mate.

THE OVERLORD expects YOU to know her laws.
Ignorance of THE OVERLORD'S laws is no excuse.

THE OVERLORD'S knights caught you in HER park, mate after authorized hours.

Nothing to defend mate, THE OVERLORD now demands her cheddar.
So u think i should hust go and pay up?

Ok i will but do u know how much it will cost me by any chance?

I have no idea.

In Texas those kinds of fines run about $100 to $200 depending on the city that issued it.

You can Google the citation title and cite number, the city, state, and get a general idea.

You can also call the local police station HQ and ask the desk sergeant.

I have no idea.

In Texas those kinds of fines run about $100 to $200 depending on the city that issued it.

You can Google the citation title and cite number, the city, state, and get a general idea.

Ok ill do that

I have no idea.

Will i have a record?

Back