Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication third underage; how to get it down to a disorder conduct? PLEASE HELP !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahd

Last night, my boyfriend and I were leaving a party, he hit me and I called the cops. We both got harassment charges, and I got an underage. This is my third underage and as far as I know that means three years of a suspended license. I am currently under suspension for a year, that ends this November, so I am desperately trying to find some way to get the charge brought down to either disorderly conduct or public intoxication (unless that also takes three years of my license away). This is what my citation reads:

In that the defendant being under the age of 21 YOA did consume alcoholic beverages to wit: the def. admitted to consuming 4-5 beers at a friend's house. the def. registered at .099% BAC on PBT.

Under Remarks/Subpoena List it reads:

Def. admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages at a friend's house.

My boyfriend's friend who is in school for criminal law suggested trying to call the police station and asking the arresting officer to lower my charges, but I would have no idea what to say. Any suggestions at all on this or pleading not guilty? Please help !!
I also want to note that I live in Pennsylvania and this took place in Lancaster County.

Last edited:
Their is way to much evidence against you and there is little to no chance an officer will lower the charges (It's to late).

First you need to leave your boy toy
second you haven't learned whats up with that?
third get a lawyer see if they can help But it's going to be hard you blew and you admitted guilt what more do they need to prosecute.

Their is way to much evidence against you and there is little to no chance an officer will lower the charges (It's to late).

First you need to leave your boy toy
second you haven't learned whats up with that?
third get a lawyer see if they can help But it's going to be hard you blew and you admitted guilt what more do they need to prosecute.

So, had I not done the breathalizer I might have had a chance? If you say no to it, don't they automatically give you the citation anyway? Just wondering.

If you refuse they can arrest you and it will get even uglier. Sobering up in county jail makes for a bad hangover in the morning. ~in other words I don't recommend refusing a sobriety test.

I dont know the law about blowing in your Area, but when you admit drinking it makes it worse on your case. You should never offer any information that might be harmful to you. Unfortunatly you did so get a lawyer see what they can pull up there sleeve

I dont know the law about blowing in your Area, but when you admit drinking it makes it worse on your case. You should never offer any information that might be harmful to you. Unfortunatly you did so get a lawyer see what they can pull up there sleeve

Unfortunately, getting a lawyer is really not an option - kind've lacking necessary funds at the moment. Thank you for all your advice, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back