Other Debt Sued for rental debt

Status
Not open for further replies.

chantelstew

I rented for a property 2 years ago in Las Vegas, I had to break my lease. Once I started working again I tried to make a payments and long story short the collection agent wont let me so the filed a suit against me. Well the the papers I was served stated the property I live at and owed money to was a property in a different state. So I filled my answer with the court the was and order and then the company voluntarily dismissed the case. Can I be sued again and what should I do now?

I rented for a property 2 years ago in Las Vegas, I had to break my lease. Once I started working again I tried to make a payments and long story short the collection agent wont let me so the filed a suit against me. Well the the papers I was served stated the property I live at and owed money to was a property in a different state. So I filled my answer with the court the was and order and then the company voluntarily dismissed the case. Can I be sued again and what should I do now?

You can be sued 5,000 times a day by the same person in 5,000 forums across this planet!

So, you appear to have prevailed this time.

Bully for you, bully for you!

Count your blessings, live your life.

All you can do right now is just not worry about it. If you are sued again, then you will have to go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back