Sub-Leasing Apartment. What rules apply if any? He came again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duelingbass

! Notice to Tennant of Admittance!

Does such a document or tool or any other type of mechanism exist for landlords? his letter is worded as follows verbatim, (minus names, addresses)

April 18, 2006

Be it known that on this day, April 18, 2006, you,--nameA--, and --nameB--, (tenants), have been given a 24 hour notice of admittance. On Saturday April 22nd, --writer of notice-- and --wife of writer of notice-- (landlords) will gain admittance into --address-- for the purpose of cleaning and final move out inspection.

Sincerely

(signature)

--Name--

I have looked everywhere and i dont see this mechanisim used at all, or am i missing it and he can enter the dwelling? he is being as diffficult as possible on this sublease that now not only i have to get out early, but i am payed thru the 22nd of april, and he wants to be there on the last day of occupancy to harass me about money that he owes the apartments and is trying to get me to shell out on.... Does this really work? can he legally do this against my consent? i will be moving and in and out and flat out dont trust him in the place w/ my belongings and him alone with them... Besides, i am payed thru midnight... i can respectfully decline this cant I ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back