Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft stolen car

warrior88

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
Two days ago my car was stolen by someone I know. The theft was witnessed by a mutual acquaintance and immediately reported to local police who got a judge to issue two felony warrants for the their (she did not have a license). She is currently on probation awaiting a court date for assaulting a police officers spitting in an emt's face in the same township, among a slew of other charges. A few hours after she stole my car, she was arrested for d.u.i. and trying to flee police the next county over. Even though I had reported the car stolen, apparently the other cops didn't realize it and called someone here to come pick her up. When the police were informed of her warrants and the stolen car,, she ended up being held in the other county on 50,000 bail and I. Was told if she tried to contact me to call police immediately. The police where I am from told me that after she deals with her charges there she will be transferred here and they will do everything they can to get her a maximum sentence (they already don't like her for assaulting them). My question is, how long could she get locked up for? Cause this girl is crazy and I know she will try to hurt me for pressing charges. But she stole my car and crashed it! Thanks

Two days ago my car was stolen by someone I know. The theft was witnessed by a mutual acquaintance and immediately reported to local police who got a judge to issue two felony warrants for the their (she did not have a license). She is currently on probation awaiting a court date for assaulting a police officers spitting in an emt's face in the same township, among a slew of other charges. A few hours after she stole my car, she was arrested for d.u.i. and trying to flee police the next county over. Even though I had reported the car stolen, apparently the other cops didn't realize it and called someone here to come pick her up. When the police were informed of her warrants and the stolen car,, she ended up being held in the other county on 50,000 bail and I. Was told if she tried to contact me to call police immediately. The police where I am from told me that after she deals with her charges there she will be transferred here and they will do everything they can to get her a maximum sentence (they already don't like her for assaulting them). My question is, how long could she get locked up for? Cause this girl is crazy and I know she will try to hurt me for pressing charges. But she stole my car and crashed it! Thanks

No one can ever be sure what sentence a convicted person receives.

She could be acquitted. She might get probation. She could get six months in county jail, or three years in prison. Truth is, if she gets anything, it most likely wont be enough.

There is no way for us to know what sentence she might get & we don't know anything about the "slew" of other charges you note.

Back