Slandered in Court Resulting in Harassment Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert7111

Jurisdiction
Massachusetts
I had to start a new thread, because I couldn't comment on the other thread, which I created, because I "have insufficient privileges to comment here"? What does that mean? So I can no longer comment on a thread which I created? This makes no sense. What do "privileges" mean?

I also want to state something that has always bothered me about this site. I believe this is the site. I once posted a video on the penalty of perjury, but it was removed, not for any violation, but because the Moderator subjectively thought that the participants on the thread were already familiar with the law. We don't know this, but even if true, it should have remained, because no policy or terms of service was violated. People should be able to post information relevant to the subject, without this kind of control from a Moderator. Again, I believe this was the site, but I am not completely certain.

Finally, I was successful in defeating the slander that was made against me, but I don't know how to go about suing the slanderer, because I don't know her Address, and I fear that if I obtain it, a judge will think that I am harassing her, and then issue another harassment prevention order. How do I get someones address to sue for defamation? The very foundation of her case against me was based on lies and spurious.

I had to start a new thread, because I couldn't comment on the other thread, which I created, because I "have insufficient privileges to comment here"? What does that mean? So I can no longer comment on a thread which I created? This makes no sense. What do "privileges" mean?

I don't know what you are talking about. You make comments by writing another post in the thread. You've already done that in your other thread.

People should be able to post information relevant to the subject, without this kind of control from a Moderator.

I agree.

Again, I believe this was the site, but I am not completely certain.

But you said the same thing on the other site. You're not certain where you posted. Might not have been on either.

You are welcome to find your perjury video, post it on both sites and seen what happens.

Finally, I was successful in defeating the slander that was made against me,

Congratulations.

but I don't know how to go about suing the slanderer, because I don't know her Address,

Hire a private investigator.

I fear that if I obtain it, a judge will think that I am harassing her, and then issue another harassment prevention order.

Quite possible since you've already been told that statements made in court are protected from defamation lawsuits. If you don't believe what you've been told here you are welcome to PAY an attorney to advise you.

Now that your issues have been addressed, there's nothing more to be said.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back