Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse short and sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatalo007

Back in 08 i was cited for possession of MJ less than 20 grams(FLORIDA). I plead not guilty/then no contest, and then took the plea... I purchased a unit from the broward county clerk of courts website. This is what the disposition says

08/13/2008 Plea
Arraignment Not Guilty-Jury

11/13/2008 Amended Plea (Reason: Change of Plea)
Change of Plea-Nolo Contendere

11/13/2008 Disposition
Convicted by Plea - Adjudication Withheld

11/13/2008 Sentence (Judicial Officer(s): Ireland, Kathleen)
Comment (Docketrac Sentence Record Note: Pmte When Costs Pd/may Wk Off Fine/cc $10/hr)
Charge Reopen Status (09/09/2011, Closed)
County Reporting Probation (0 Yr 3 Mo 0 Days , Start Date: 11/13/2008, End Date: 09/17/2009)
Provisions (
Provisions Administrative Probation,
CS for Fine/CC 10/HR)

09/17/2009 Amended Resentencing (Judicial Officer(s): Ireland, Kathleen)
Comment (Docketrac Sentence Record Note: Apply Cash Bond To Court Costs)
Confinement (Effective 09/17/2009 at 12:00 AM, Min. , Max. 0 Yr 0 Mo 1 Days , Broward County Jail)
Credit for Time Served: 0 Yr 0 Mo 1 Days
Provisions (
Provisions Probation Revoked)

THE QUESTION IS, IS THIS ABLE TO BE EXPUNGED/SEALED?

i dont want to waste the 75 bucks for an application if its not going to happen.

i would greatly appreciate an answer. thanks.... simple yes or no will do.

Charges, such as the one under which you were adjudicated, are generally eligible for expunction.

Will you be granted an expunction?

You'll never know unless you spend the $75 and apply.

Nothing in this life is a sure thing, except death!!!

well thank you for the info.... i just didnt understand "convicted by plea - adjudication withheld. thank you much. i feel confident.... never been in trouble before except for being busted with such a minuscule amount of pot. might i add it was weighed at .03 of stem. cops hard at work!

says the man with 6 posts... do you really think i would be on this site if I had a lawyer? perhaps use you noggin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back