Service

koziolki

Jurisdiction
Connecticut
I had service by many years with company and after delivery last oil my furnance start shut off company . I called and send me technician. He fixing the system but after few days it is again shut off, I suggested that maybe control primary need to be replaced bc it happened to me before on other house ,. However the system shut again after few days and I called them again and he blame my thermostat . I refuse to replace it bc I know that it is not thermostat issue.i called my friend in other state and he told me that thermostat doesn't do nothing to shut off system bc there is something serious. The company refuse to come again even I changed the thermostat I called private contractor who said that it is bad oil issue and we called company to pump out this. However it was Saturday so they said will do on Monday but nobody shows out so I called the company who he recommended to pump oil and I told them that I want to buy oil from them. Bc of my hiring problem my neighbor called them back and explained whole situation and said same think. They told him that they will send technician to check it. I told them to not turn on bc is going to broke. However they starting fixing my furnance. They told me that it is fixed and someone wired wrong things and make my blower for constantly running. Few days later the furnance broke and they found that there is hole in heat exchanger and the furnance can't be fixed anymore. I do claims on BBB to this oil company and the last one who tried to fix furnance even if I told them that is going to broke. I told them that I'm not going pay for services bc they not fixed my furnance . The oil company I paid the first service before they come but on rest when called I told them that I'm not going to pay again for something that is not fixed. The last company I told them to take parts back bc I will not use them anyway. But they want me to pay for service and parts. What to do? I'm trying to find the lawyer and left few messages and no one called me back.

I had service by many years with company and after delivery last oil my furnance start shut off company . I called and send me technician. He fixing the system but after few days it is again shut off, I suggested that maybe control primary need to be replaced bc it happened to me before on other house ,. However the system shut again after few days and I called them again and he blame my thermostat . I refuse to replace it bc I know that it is not thermostat issue.i called my friend in other state and he told me that thermostat doesn't do nothing to shut off system bc there is something serious. The company refuse to come again even I changed the thermostat I called private contractor who said that it is bad oil issue and we called company to pump out this. However it was Saturday so they said will do on Monday but nobody shows out so I called the company who he recommended to pump oil and I told them that I want to buy oil from them. Bc of my hiring problem my neighbor called them back and explained whole situation and said same think. They told him that they will send technician to check it. I told them to not turn on bc is going to broke. However they starting fixing my furnance. They told me that it is fixed and someone wired wrong things and make my blower for constantly running. Few days later the furnance broke and they found that there is hole in heat exchanger and the furnance can't be fixed anymore. I do claims on BBB to this oil company and the last one who tried to fix furnance even if I told them that is going to broke. I told them that I'm not going pay for services bc they not fixed my furnance . The oil company I paid the first service before they come but on rest when called I told them that I'm not going to pay again for something that is not fixed. The last company I told them to take parts back bc I will not use them anyway. But they want me to pay for service and parts. What to do? I'm trying to find the lawyer and left few messages and no one called me back.
What state did this happen in?

What state did this happen in?
Connecticut's most popularly used unofficial nickname is the "Nutmeg State."
The same Nutmeg State, mate.

lol...I don't have your magical power of seeing the location an OP is posting from... sadly I have to ask when the OP doesn't provide the state. ;)
No problem, mI amiga, a little Español lingo for all our friends who speak Español.

Encantado de ayudarla, madame.

You need to tell us if you are the original purchaser of the furnace, how old is the furnace, and what express warranty came with it.

If the furnace is still covered by warranty (express or implied), you should be dealing with the manufacturer and not some oil company or plumber that repairs furnaces unless they are authorized by the manufacturer.

You said, They told me that it is fixed, and someone wired wrong things and make my blower for constantly running.

So, I'm guessing that it is an advanced system that may still be under warranty where parts are quite expensive.

The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is protection for the consumer when manufactures don't want to honor the warranty. You would need to contact attorneys that handle consumer warranty cases.

Now if the furnace is no longer covered by a warranty, then you should be reading the contracts for service that you should have received or been shown at the time the companies came to preform service. If you find that there are terms that you didn't know about or were duped into agreeing to, then you need a lawyer that deals in contract law.

Back