Seeking a pro bono lawyer or legal aid

Yankeegirl52

Jurisdiction
Massachusetts
Seeking a pro bono lawyer or legal aid. Been trying for two years. No legal aid places will help me unless I'm being beaten up. I've now lost my daughter and need to get her back.

No legitimate attorney trolls message boards looking for clients.

Thank you. But I'm not here looking for an attorney to personally contact me. I'm just hoping someone has a suggestion of where to go that I haven't already heard or tried.

Thank you. But I'm not here looking for an attorney to personally contact me. I'm just hoping someone has a suggestion of where to go that I haven't already heard or tried.

You can contact local legal aid clinics, some law schools offer legal aid, all law firms do pro bono work (it depends on how INTERESTING or UNIQUE your legal quandary is), your local bar association might have suggestions, your state bar association might have suggestions, ACLU, many prisoner rights organizations offer select help, tenants organizations offer limited legal aid, etc...

Its incumbent on YOU to search everywhere, because your fairy godmother or white knight might be just around the corner.

Back