Seeing auto adjuster tomorrow any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustang54

As stated, had a 5mph fender bender in parking lot. Senior citizen 73 yrs old says that I made a wide right turn in parking lot - not really. I was making a turn in the parking spot that she wanted too! Her passenger lower door and my Side Drivers Side Bumper cover was scraped. She got minor sheet metal damage to her door. It is so hard to recreate this scenario. She keeps changing her story.
I have an appointment tomorrow morning with my insurance adjuster. I have a new car and want it fixed. What should I do? I just want this to end quickly. I have too much going on in my life to worry about a fender bender. I have collision insurance. Most likely they will deem it 50/50. My insurance company said whateve I want to do. They will pay me by check tomorrow to have it fixed. They also told me to not talk to the other insurance company and to refer them to my claims adjuster. This is so complicated. I am driving 39 years, no tickets no accidents. Can you please tell me what to do??? I am so upset and at a loss. In fact I have not driven since the accident last week.

For what its worth, as you describe the damage it sounds as if you may have been at fault. You have front end damage while the other vehicle is damaged on the side. It sounds as if you collided into the other vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back