Revoking a Donated Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

francisr

I wanted to re-claim a lot that my father donated to a municipality, my main point is that my father donated it to be a high-school, but the municipality change it into a univeristy instead, will that be a winning point..and if we sue the municipality and the directors of the school? Can they sue us back for something? what are my chance of winning.
I still have the copy of my father's donation paper,title, skethch plan in his name? Can I show it to you and hopefully study it and help me with a good advice?

Thanks

This is not legal Advice!

I realy can't see the point you are trying to make here? You Father was a good man to donate it for a high-school and they changed it to a University.
It is all education at the end of the day, you should embrace the fact that it was your Father that was part of this major change. Think of all the young people it may help to a better future.

10 out of 10 to your father, it's a shame the rest of the world dose not take a leaf out of his book; as it would be a much better place to live.

It's your choice what you do but remember this you could be opening a can of worms in the area you live and the people you live with.

Jiminy Cricket, Always let your continence be your guide.:bye:

Good Luck

Mark.

Thanks for ur reply.. I live in a 3rd world country, I needed back the estate. You live in the firstworld, you won't understand..............

This is not legal Advice!

Hey,

your quote: I live in a 3rd world country, I needed back the estate. You live in the firstworld, you won't understand..............

I do understand fully, your father left the land to help others in there quest to better futher there education and you need the land for yourself? What's not to understand, you want to sue them over a slight discrepancy in whether or not a school is a university.

If your Father wanted you to have the land he would have left it to you or at least in trust, to you, but for what ever reason he decided not to.

As for THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, the land you live in was the one that has been around since time began. If you had never seen anywhere else you would think you lived in paradise.

Take care

Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back