re-selling same debt and crooked loan officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordonangel

My jurisdiction is: michigan,usa

Wonder why American credit is in the dumpster this is one reason why...
I had great credit became ill then permanently disabled. I paid for credit protection insurance for 10 years at sears, credit union etc.. When I became disabled they didn't tell me I was covered. My accounts were sold to collection agencies. I owed very little when sold example 400.00 this was in 2002 now the credit collections agencies sold it over and over again now they want not 400.00 but 2400.00. On 800.00 they want 3200.00 every time they find it cant be collected they add money and sell it to others in their parent company. I fought with original companies about the money I paid into the insurance and being disabled. I found that the original company that has the insurance must submit the claim and none would. If the US government pays my disability why wont the insurance companies. Now I see my credit report is so messed up it shows 25 to 30 companies that say I never paid but it is the same original 6 debts over and over. I also went to court with some and the judge threw them out because the creditors couldn't prove I owed the inflated amount of money. I had the original bills but didn't have to show them. I finally gave up and re-mortgaged my house in 2007 thru Fannie Mae to pay off the debts to get a water well, used car, have piece of mind and clean credit. Sounded good on paper but the loan officer at the mortgage company stole the money 11,000 to pay off the debts ( he said he had to pay them that fanny mae wont let me do it and took the check at closing or I couldn't have the loan he also used the inflated debt he said this was so I could get a new water well and used car I needed and pay off balloon mortgage due that week.) I arranged for three debts to be paid the next day after 6 mo's I called the mortgage co when the balance of debts were not paid and no car or well. The mortgage co said the loan officer was fired for stealing several clients money slated to pay off debts. The mortgage also said they could get me another loan at higher rate to pay off the bills. I called a lawyer he asked why didnt i call the plolice I didnt know I could. I have never been late with a house payment in 6 years and now I cant refinance to get a lower rate becuse of credit? I am so tired of hearing how American families bit off more than they can chew... Its the creditors are chewing us up and spitting us out and we are bailing out the same crooks that stole my money and ran wild with the new credit laws. They are raping the American public over and over. Im fed up. :no: Oh yeah what can I do now? Thank you for your attention

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back