Please Help!!! 1st Time Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rondayvoo

I am brand new to this site, and I would really appreciate any information to help my fiance get visitation/custody of his 4 year old daughter Angel. I am not knowledgable in any family law issues and I am asking on behalf of him because his education level is not high. Angel's mother gave rights up to the grandma and has two other kids by another guy. The grandma TOOK ADVANTAGE of the fact that my fiance doesnt know anything about child custody issues and told him she needed his signature so she can send Angel to school and go to a doctor. She said it was temporary custody until Angels mom can get on her feet. My fiance, believing this to be true, signed and thought everything would be ok....IT WASN'T. He told her that he didnt want her to keep his daughter away from him, but she ends up changing her number and never tries getting in contact. We go to the court and find out that he actually SIGNS A FORM TO GIVE UP RIGHTS AS WELL!! WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DIDNT WANT TO DO! We also find out that they are LIVING IN A DIRTY VAN, ANGEL HAS SOME KIND OF HEALTH COMPLICATION DUE TO LIVING IN POOR CONDITIONS AND GRANDMA IS LAUGHING TO PEOPLE SAYING THAT "HIS DUMB*** SIGNED ALL HIS RIGHTS NOW ANGEL'S ALL MINE" She thinks its funny, and its honestly not. And its not right to keep Angel from her dad...Is there anyway he can go back and contest the form he signed... Especially since he was PURPOSELY LIED TO and TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF???? Please Help Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back