Cleaning, Repairs Personal injury attorney needed.

Neighbor needs help finding attorney for personal injury

• Finding a personal injury attorney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Help with the medical

• Help with.Long-term.Injury

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Vaughan

Jurisdiction
Virginia
Long story short? My neighbor got mold issues in her apartment. Due to the flag going on. Under her sync, landlord didn't fix the problem. Just write down. She asked friends for help. She called the city the landlord gas citations. Turns outurns out. It was actually mold that made her sick. She fell have the injuries from that and Doctor told her she has long problems behind the mode. So I'm just the neighbor trying to help her get her Justice, that's all.

Long story short? My neighbor got mold issues in her apartment. Due to the flag going on. Under her sync, landlord didn't fix the problem. Just write down. She asked friends for help. She called the city the landlord gas citations. Turns outurns out. It was actually mold that made her sick. She fell have the injuries from that and Doctor told her she has long problems behind the mode. So I'm just the neighbor trying to help her get her Justice, that's all.
In your other thread I provided a link to the state bar assoc.

Your postings are incomprehensible as written, which is not helpful to your friend.

In your other thread I provided a link to the state bar assoc.

Your postings are incomprehensible as written, which is not helpful to your friend.
Yes, because I talk a lot and I'm just trying to hurry up to say what I gotta say to try to get her some kind of help someway that's it not my case. Not my problem, but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back