Assault & Battery On relative

Its been 4 court dates and there's. Has been no witness showing up. And the victim which I didn't intentionally hit. Got a notarized statement and stamped. And i submitted an affidavit. So I can file for a moton for dismissal. But they wont drop the case.. What else can I do?

Its been 4 court dates and there's. Has been no witness showing up. And the victim which I didn't intentionally hit. Got a notarized statement and stamped. And i submitted an affidavit. So I can file for a moton for dismissal. But they wont drop the case.. What else can I do?

Its been 4 court dates and there's. Has been no witness showing up. And the victim which I didn't intentionally hit. Got a notarized statement and stamped. And i submitted an affidavit.

You're a criminal defendant.
You don't get to dismiss the case the state filed against you.
The poor battered victim isn't the party prosecuting you.
The poor battered victim is the victim of your attack.
The state of Texas is prosecuting you.
Submitting a notarized statement makes less sense than spilling your guts to the cops.
No one, I repeat, no one talks their way out of any criminal case.

So I can file for a moton for dismissal. But they wont drop the case.. What else can I do?

You can file a million motions to dismiss the criminal charges lodged against you..
All of your motions to dismiss the charges you earned will be summarily denied by the judge.

What you should do is watch this video, after you've done that, be smarter and do what the nice lawyer advises:

Why is. That.? If the victim is saying in her testimony she does not want to press charges

Because people don't "press charges" they just report crimes. Then the police investigate, collect evidence, record statements, and then the prosecutors decide to prosecute. Once prosecution starts it's possible to get a conviction without the victim taking the stand although she will likely be compelled to and face contempt charges if she doesn't.

Back